I Heart Vintage Tees

Do you love vintage tees? Well, 'I Heart Vintage Tees' is the place to come to find a list of links to the best websites offering these funny, soft and distressed gems. Read reviews, and learn about new places you've never heard of. You may just find that perfect tee you've been looking for! If you want your website to be reviewed and featured by I Heart Vintage Tees, send an email to iheartvintagetees @ gmail.com (no spaces).

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Detour Designables

Detour Designables offers one of a kind vintage tees with funny sayings, with many different themes such as Scion XB, LOST, MacGyver and Statehood T-Shirts for every state in the US. Their designs are pretty simple, but are still hip and stylish. I really am impressed with the site design they most. It looks great and is easy to navigate. ****

www.detourdesignables.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Juna Duncan said...

Thanks for all the kind words in your review. I am happy we got 3 stars. I was nervous for a minute. We are continually trying to make our site better. Maybe one day we will be up there with the Johnny Cupcakes and Local Celebrity. I Heart Vintage Tees Rocks!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home