I Heart Vintage Tees

Do you love vintage tees? Well, 'I Heart Vintage Tees' is the place to come to find a list of links to the best websites offering these funny, soft and distressed gems. Read reviews, and learn about new places you've never heard of. You may just find that perfect tee you've been looking for! If you want your website to be reviewed and featured by I Heart Vintage Tees, send an email to iheartvintagetees @ gmail.com (no spaces).

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Vintage Vantage

strickly for my ninjas vintage t-shirtVintage Vantage has some of the most original and hilarious t-shirt ideas on the web. Their original designs are unforgettable ('Strictly for My Ninjas', 'Caucasia Knows How to Party', 'Who Loves Burritos', etc.) and they also offer "top shelf" designs straight from the 70s & 80s. These tees are available for sale or you can place a bid for them in one of their auctions. *****

www.vintagevantage.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home