I Heart Vintage Tees

Do you love vintage tees? Well, 'I Heart Vintage Tees' is the place to come to find a list of links to the best websites offering these funny, soft and distressed gems. Read reviews, and learn about new places you've never heard of. You may just find that perfect tee you've been looking for! If you want your website to be reviewed and featured by I Heart Vintage Tees, send an email to iheartvintagetees @ gmail.com (no spaces).

Friday, October 07, 2005

Local Celebrity

Local Celebrity is probably the biggest brand of vintage t-shirts today. Started by 3 California siblings, this company now sells its shirts in a huge number of stores nationwide. If you've never seen one of their shirts while shopping (on the web or at the mall), well then you must have had your eyes closed. There is a reason why they are so popular though...their shirts are some of the greatest ideas out there, including "I've Got a Black Belt in Keepin' it Real", "Hugs Not Drugs", and "Like OK And Stuff". *****

localcelebrity.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Local Celebrity tees!!!!! Where's the picture?...it's not showing up, it's blank with a little "X". Hook it up, sucka! Oh, and I just want to say this...I've been a fan of Local Celebrity since they started in 2003, and I promise you that almost all of the t-shirt companies on this blogspot were inspired by Local Celebrity, and have knocked off Local Celebrity in some way. Don't hate, APPRECIATE!...and always keep it real.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own a lot of vintage tees from other companies. My Local Celebrity "got your tickets to the gun show" shirt is my fav. I am a celebrity in that shirt...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home