I Heart Vintage Tees

Do you love vintage tees? Well, 'I Heart Vintage Tees' is the place to come to find a list of links to the best websites offering these funny, soft and distressed gems. Read reviews, and learn about new places you've never heard of. You may just find that perfect tee you've been looking for! If you want your website to be reviewed and featured by I Heart Vintage Tees, send an email to iheartvintagetees @ gmail.com (no spaces).

Monday, December 12, 2005

Funkrush Clothing

Funkrush Clothing is a new t-shirt shop that was 'born and bred in the online ghetto'. The designs at this place are all very original and look great on a shirt. This is another place where you can submit your designs to be printed on t-shirts, only here, you get a commission for each t-shirt sold, instead of cash & prizes. Overall, I really like this place. ****

funkrush.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Chompwoo said...

I tried to buy t-shirts from this website and they ripped me off.

When I contacted them they made a joke out of the fact there was nothing I could do about it.

Don't buy from them or the saem could happen to you.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Trippin-TS said...

Mate the same has happend to me . Defo a scam site ... BEWARE order at your own risk !!!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous tim lund said...

Iv never had a problem with these guys!

my order arrived fast and even had free stuff (badges and stickers in)

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Maria said...

yeah same with me..

fast delivery and free stickers!

wouldnt hesitate to order again

8:16 AM  
Anonymous mat said...

Oh man what a joke theys guys are a scam . Free stickers i orderd 3 shirts from the usa never got a dam thing and they said i was the scamer and that it either got lost in the mail or i tryed to scam them . They even said they were going to go to the cops on me ... Fuk u funkrush and refund us all !!!!!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous donna said...

Wouldn't waist my time with these guys. They don't send the t-shirts out.Maybe they have gone bust or something ?

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home